Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So I've decided that since I've now had 2 kids, I can see why for some moms, its easy to just kind of let themselves go.  There is no time for much exercising, no time to cook, not as much money to pamper myself etc. So you know what?  I say screw it. I'm going to pamper myself anyway. So what if my house suffers a little because I take an hour to exercise. Or so what if I spend a little money to diet. So I'm going back on my protein diet. No I'm not eliminating carbs as a whole.  Just the bad, empty ones.  And I'm eating the good carbs and adding a lot more protein to my diet. That's all. IT works for me. Yay for me. I need it. I want it. And I refuse to let myself go.  Update on Thursday on how my first week went.

2 comments:

scott & ashley said...

give me the details of this diet!!

Linds said...

Way to go! I think it takes too many women too long to figure that out. A happy mom makes a happy family!