Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ode to Megs...She's getting married in the morning!



Us at Sundance when I took her up snowboarding for her first time!

So me and megs have had some fun sin
gle times over the years...just thought I'd reminisce before her big day tomorrow! We met in sophomore PE, where I convinced her to play volleyball instead of soccer...GOOD TIMES volleyball was...we have been inseparable ever since! Then we came down to school together in Utah, where she met her future hubby Nate. We enjoyed the single life after our missionaries left. We had bon fires in the canyon, funny girls nights with Aubrie and Erica, and loved talking about one day when her missionary got home...then I went and got married. It was the coolest thing though...her whole family drove all the way down from Seattle just to go to my wedding...out of all of the people at the temple, I was most greatful that her parents could be there. She's told me that when her parents were walking out of the temple at my wedding, she remembers thinking she has never seen them so happy. I know you're dad will be there tomorrow megs!!! Megs has always been there for me through all of my life's stages that i'm going through. I love megs like she is my sister!! Here are some of my favorite pictures...

One of our fun nights with Stevo...I'm driving my car by the way...

Our super fun weekend when Aubrie was in town...I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

We are such thugs...this is at one of the fun bonfires in the canyon right when we came down to school our freshman year!

Our awesome pyramid we did in Park City next to this random wall...how did I get stuck on the bottom?!

At my wedding...these are my girls!!!!!!!

So as you see...we've had some really fun times...there were so many pictures I couldn't put them all in. But megs will always and forever be my best girlfriend (because mine and her best friend should be our husbands...)! CONGRATULATIONS TO MRS. MEGAN NICOLE HYMAS!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Kylee! You are so sweet! I just was able to start blogging again today and I saw this sweet post. You are one AWESOME friend! I'm so glad you could be there for it all! :)

P.S. Let's do lunch sometime this week. I'm here until Friday and then we are off to Canadia for a month.