Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Highlights

This is my first cake...not too bad for my very first time! It tastes even better than it looks! And it was 100% homemade!


Just a few highlights from my weekend...

1. It was PERFECT weather...FINALLY!
2. Mack learned how to swing a baseball bat all by himself...it's so cute!
3. Bought more flowers for my yard
4. My cake decorating class...we learned how to do stars, dots, and writing...then we made character cakes! It was pretty fun...I still need a lot of practice though!
5. Went to breakfast with Megs and Erica at Magleby's Fresh...it was YUMMY! Then we went shopping for a bit!
6. Entered Mack into a baby contest at the last minute...didn't win, but it's ok! He is still my little buddy!
7. Went hot tubbing with Mack and Brad...Mack
LOVES it!
8. Brad's first official Father's Day! (and he got his new calling...introducing the new 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency)

4 comments:

Rachel and Jason said...

Look at you! Way to be. You'll have to teach me your ways of "Cakeness."

Meg said...

I would have picked Mack in that baby contest. What's up with the judges? :) And Magleby's french toast and syrup was amazing.

Nikki Hansen said...

Cute cake Kylee

Stevens Family said...

Kylee, you are so talented! It looks yummy too.