Monday, December 13, 2010

Hey guys!  This weeks Top 10 Christmas list is the 10 Best Christmas Movies!  Now I'm just going to let you all know...I have never liked It's A Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th St.  They didn't make my Top 10.  Sorry.  Don't hate me for it.  Now presenting....

Top 10 Best Christmas Movies:

10.  The Nightmare Before Christmas

9.  How the Grinch Stole Christmas

8.  Scrooged

7.  The Polar Express

6.  The Santa Clause (I loved all 3 of them)

5.  Home Alone

4.  Elf
"Buddy the Elf, What's your favorite color?"

3.  Christmas Story

2.  Christmas Vacation
Of course this is such a classic.  My father is my own, personal Clark Griswald.  This movie has so many amazing quotes.

1. White Christmas
This is and has always been my favorite Christmas movie.  I think it's a comedy, a little bit of a romance, and it is so magical at the end.

Next week is the last Top 10 Christmas list.  It's going to be: Top 10 reasons why Christmas is the Best Holiday.

No comments: