Monday, December 27, 2010

This weeks Top 10 List was kind of a tough one...there are so many places I would rather be than Utah on New Years Eve! But here it is:

10 Places I Would Love to be on New Years Eve:

10.  New Orleans

New Orleans is a party no matter when you go!

9.  On the couch in my PJ's

Ok so this totally doesnt sound fun to many, but how great is it to ring in the new year with a countdown, a kiss, and then 30 minutes later be asleep? So great.

8.  Rio De Janeiro
 
I hear they have crazy awesome fireworks all night long!

7.  Sydney, Australia
 
I have  just always wanted to go there.

6.  Asleep

Let me be honest...I am an old lady who likes to be in bed before 11.  Midnight is late for me.

5.  Playing games with family
 
Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos or Slap Jack with Mack is the funnest any day of the week.

4.  Hawaii

I'd love to be in Hawaii any day over Utah.  Especially in the winter.  

3.  Times Square 

I WILL do new years in Times Square before I die.  

2.  Disney World 

I hear that Disney World has crazy fun stuff going on there too!

1.  Vegas 

You can NEVER go wrong celebrating in Vegas!!!

Next weeks Top 10 List:  10 Resolution that I will make but probably not keep

No comments: