Monday, November 15, 2010

Hey all!  I had such a hard time with this one this week.  There are so many amazing, classic Christmas songs out there that it was not only hard to narrow it down, but to rank them in the right order. But I think I finally did it.  Here is my new Top 10 Christmas List:

Top 10 BEST Christmas Songs Ever Made:

10. Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill


I love belting this song out when I'm driving in the car all by myself.

9.  Let it Snow by Dean Martin


His voice is absolutely amazing.

8.  Baby It's Cold Outside by Dean Martin


7.  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra


I'm a huge Sinatra fan.  His voice is so beautiful.

6.  Carol of the Bells by Trans Siberian Orchestra


I love the electric guitar in this song!

5.  Believe by Josh Groban


Also an amazing voice.

4.  O Holy Night by Josh Groban


There are many great versions of this song, but this one is by far the best.

3.  It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas by Bing Crosby


I'm also a huge Bing Crosby fan.  His voice is beautiful too.

2.  White Christmas by Bing Crosby


This one was hard for me...It's pretty much a tie for first between this one and my #1.  This one comes from my very favorite christmas movie.

1.  The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole


This is exactly how I envision Christmas.

Next Weeks Top 10 Christmas List:
10 Best Gift Ideas for Me (this list is specifically for Brad)

6 comments:

Meg said...

LOVE all these songs. :)

RussandHeidi said...

Love that Josh Groban and Bing Crosby make up most of your yop five!!

Rachel and Jason said...

Beautiful list. Mine's coming soon on my blog. Love this time of year! I never want it to go!

D and K said...

I love all of those!
This one reminds me of my childhood though. My brother used to always play this and tease me that i was getting nothing. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40vQowokgNc

i guess for some people though it could be on their "Top 10 WORST Christmas Songs" lol

Lindsey Lee said...

what about "i want a hippopotamus for Christmas" song. Its the boys Favorite!

Rachel Hair said...

You did a great job with your Top 10. I agree 100%