Friday, November 5, 2010

I love the fall.


P.S.  I'm not a Thanksgiving fan.  Why do you ask?

1. It's just like a big sunday dinner.
2.  It takes hours and hours of preparation for 20 minutes of gratification, after which you feel sick to your stomach.
3.  I don't like turkey.  It's too dry.

So I like to just not really think about it and begin thinking about Christmas right now.  Don't judge.  I just don't see the hype about gaining 10 pounds in one meal.

Oh, and I love this picture that I took. 

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your picture too and Fall is my favorite time of year. I like getting together with family at Thanksgiving time, but I agree with you, all the time spent on one meal is rediculous. But I'm looking forward to going to Texas to be with Rachel and Tyler for Thanksgiving.

Kenny said...

Awesome picture!

... And I feel like this post shrunk from the last time I was here... no more conspiracies about thanksgiving and its origins?

:D

Nice pic.