Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This is what happened to Mack yesterday:


He pulled the wooden stool down on top of him last night right after Brad got home from work.  He started screaming, I started screaming, and Macy started screaming. Brad kept his cool.  Thank goodness. There was blood everywhere but Brad calmly picked him up, got the bleeding to stop, and drove him to the ER.  He wouldn't let me come.  Oh did I tell you he also calmly told me to quit freaking out?  I'm grateful for a level headed husband.  Mack was fine when they got home about 11PM from the ER because the Doctor had given him a teddy bear and Brad had bought him one of those huge pink sugar cookies out of the vending machine. And that concludes our first trip to the ER.  I'm sure it won't be our last.

2 comments:

Lyndsey Brown said...

And Meema was freaking out 80 miles away!

Rachel and Jason said...

OUCH! Glad he's OK!