Monday, November 22, 2010

Hey all!  So this week's Top Ten Christmas List is more for Brad than anyone.  And in all honesty, I am 99.9% positive that I probably won't get anything on this list.  I'm just being realistic.  But here it is anyway:

Top 10 Gift's I'd Like For Christmas (Specifically for Brad):

10.  Cooktop Grill

 My mom has one and uses is all the time and loves it.

9.  Lady Gaga Tickets
 I'm not going to lie...I've heard other people have gone to her show in Washington and loved it...so I wouldn't hate going in February when she comes to town.

8.  Panini Grill
 I LOVE Panini's.

7.  Camera Accessories
 I'd love some accessories for my new Nikon D5000.

6.  Media Center
 I really REALLY want one. I have a huge wall that my TV is centered in and it is completely blank.  I'd love a big media center to take up that whole wall.

5.  A Cruise
 You all know that we LOVE cruises.

4.  "He's Not Here" Painting
 This is currently my favorite painting.  It is so simple yet the meaning is so grand.

3.  Chevy Traverse
 I want this car.  I'm going to be a soccer mom so I might as well get the car for it now.

2.  Jewelry
 Let's be honest...I wouldn't hate some diamonds.

1.  A Yard
So this isn't my house.  My house currently has dirt and weeds for the yard. I'd love a new yard.



For Next Week:  Top 10 Signs that It's Christmas in Happy Valley (for those of you who don't live in Utah, Happy Valley is the bubble that people in Provo/Orem area live in.)

No comments: