Friday, January 28, 2011

After reading this post, you may think...man, she has no life.  Well? You're right.  But I'm so excited about the cute stuff I bought yesterday while shopping I had to show anyone (if there is anyone) that reads this blog.  Me and Macy went shopping yesterday. We met my mom and sisters at the mall.  I had 2 goals.  Goal #1 was to get Mack some new church clothes because he is wearing high wadders (he recently had another growth spurt).  Goal #2 was to get me some new hot high heels.  You know what I accomplished instead?  I taught Macy how to love shoes.


These are the sexy stilettos that I bought for myself...

And then we had to buy Macy some new church shoes.  Every girl needs a good pair of red heels!
 The entire time we were in the store trying shoes on her feet, she would lift her feet up to look at the new shoes with wide eyes.  If she could've talked, she would have asked for ever pair we tried on her. 

Then we went into my favorite kids clothing store...Crazy 8.  We were still in search for my first goal, Mack's church clothes.  They had nothing.  So instead I found this on the sales rack...$4. 

And then i found this lady bug tutu with leggings.

I did get Mack church socks...so I guess I did accomplish part of Goal #1 right?  

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Kylee I LOVE the shoes! And the ladybug tutu :)