Monday, January 31, 2011

Hi All!  So today's Top 10 list is Top 10 TV shows I wish were still on TV.  Now, when I say still on TV, let me clarify.  I'm not talking about reruns.  A lot of the shows that I have on my list have reruns on TV.  I wish there could be new ones.   Remember TGIF?  I used to get so excited for the great shows on Friday night.  Anyway, here are some of my old favs..

Top 10 TV Shows That I Wish Were Still on TV:

10.  Alf
I had light blue Alf pajamas that were probably nikkis, then tysons, and then mine.  by the time they got to Erica, they were paper thin and you could see right through them.  But they were still great. 

9.  Seinfeld

I was never a huge Seinfeld fan while it was on, but I do love watching reruns.  

 8.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original)
I know they have a newer version on TV now, but it is nowhere near as awesome as it used to be.  I bought Mack a few of the old seasons on DVD...he loves them.  heck, I love them too.

7.  Beverly Hills 90210 (the old one)
I'm not kidding when I say I have seen every single episode of the entire series probably multiple times because of reruns.  The new attempt to bring it back on the CW was pathetic. 

6.  Macgyver
 Who doesn't love watching this McDreamy from the 80's/early 90's make a makeshift bomb out of a paper clip and a piece of Bazooka bubble gum?

5.  Dinosaurs
 I bet you forgot about this one!  I loved this one.  You know how every time they opened the fridge, they had to beat back creatures arms?  That's how I feel my fridge is right now.  I have to clean it out today.  Oh and by the way, the voice of the baby is the same guy that is the voice/puppeteer of elmo.  The same guy also was Master Splinter in the real Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies.

4.  Saved by the Bell
 Who didn't have a crush on Zack Morris or AC Slater?  And which girl didn't want to be Kelly Kapowski?  

3.  Boy Meets World
 What a great show this was.  And what ever happened to Cory's brother Eric?  I haven't seen him in anything recently.  What a heartthrob.

2.  That 70's Show
 I know...there is always a rerun of this on.  Nevertheless, it is hilarious.  I understand it had to end...it's a show set in the 70's!  But...so funny.  Kitty was my favorite character.  Especially the seasons when she was going through menopause.  HILARIOUS!

1.  Friends
Classic.  I miss it.  I kind of wish they would do a reunion special.  Kind of.  I can watch reruns of this all day and never get tired. 

What are your favorite old TV shows?

Next week's Top 10:  Top 10 Current Favorite TV Shows  (this one is going to be HARD)

2 comments:

RussandHeidi said...

Totally love that Friends was in your number one slot. I love that show! I also miss Gilmore Girls :)

jeannie said...

Kyle and I used to be closet BOY MEETS WORLD watchers. The older brother made that show. Do you watch iCarly? You would love it. She has a crazy older brother that makes me laugh like that old show. I watch it with the kids but it's one of my favorite shows right now.