Monday, January 3, 2011

Like most, when I write down resolutions for the new year, I think of the places I need to improve on in my life, and write my goals around those weaknesses.  So when I sat down to write down a few New Years Resolutions, sadly I came out with a list of about 15 things that I am sucking at.  I decided this years theme is going to be "Back to the Basics", because I'm horrible at the basics.  So here is my Top 10 list for this week:

Top 10 Resolutions that I made and probably won't end up keeping...(but hopefully I will)

10.  Have a date night once a week with my husband
9.  Have FHE every single week
8.  Read my scriptures every single day (I've been heavily neglecting this lately...but I think I will do well with this one this year.)
7.  Try a new recipe every week
6.  Run a race
5.  Keep up on my laundry
4.  Stay in my budget a.k.a not put anything on a credit card all year long
3.  Work out 5 days a week
2.  Plan my Sunday School lesson every week (last year, I ended up most sundays just showing up to class and opening the manual.)
1.  Keep my house clean

Now some of these I think I will do pretty good at, and some I think I am setting myself up for failure. But oh well...shoot high right?

Next weeks Top 10: Why January is the worst month of the year

2 comments:

fREnCh TrOSt said...

I could copy and paste your resolutions on my blog cuz mine are the exact same! along with a million others but I think I should just stick with the "basics" Good luck!

Linds said...

My list is almost identical!