Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey All!  So this weeks's Top 10 list...Reasons why January is the Worst Month of the Year!!  I know you all agree with me (unless your bday is in January, then you may be offended.)  SOO here we go:

Top 10 Reasons why January is the Worst Month of the Year:

10. Christmas is Over
9. I have to wait almost a full year until Christmas again
8. I had to take down Christmas decorations and now my house has an echo because it is so empty
7. New years resolutions
I make too many of them because I know I need to better my life, and they are mostly failed before the month is over.  It really makes me feel great about myself. Besides...why do you have to wait til january to make changes in your life?  i think a procrastinator invented the New Years Resolution.  "oh...i need to start losing weight.  But I will wait til January for  a fresh start.  In the mean time, I'm going to gain 20 pounds of the holiday season."
6. Spring isn't even close.
   I can't quite see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Mostly likely winter will get worse before it starts to get better.
5.  Shoveling Snow
4. Snow
Can it just be spring already?  the only purpose I need for snow is to help make it feel like Christmas. after Christmas is over, snow is completely unnecessary.
3.  It is just plain boring.
  After 3 months in a row of Holidays, we have to go a month without one.  I hate it.
2.  I'm poor. 
   After having to spend money on kids, spouses, nieces, nephews, grandparents, inlaws etc. etc. etc, I have no more money left.
1.  IT IS TOO FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE!
    When it is not snowing, it is still consistently below freezing temperatures. I hate it. It makes me not want to get out of bed in the morning.

Next Weeks Top 10:  My Favorite Junk Food (because I'm having sugar withdrawals after cutting back on my diet)

1 comment:

Johnny & Alli said...

Haha! You are hilarious. I am laughing out loud right now! I agree with everything!
I miss you!