Monday, January 17, 2011

This weeks Top 10 List is something very near and dear to my heart.  It is something that I am very passionate about.  Any guesses?  That's right...junk food.  I love junk food.  Junk food keeps me sane (and overweight).  I'm the kind of person who walks into See's Candy at the mall and acts like I'm looking to buy something just so they will give me the free sample chocolate.  And then I leave. And this time of year, when I have tried cutting back so that I can shed those extra pounds my body won't let go of, I especially crave junk food.  So here it is people...

Top 10 Favorite Junk Food:

10.  Spicy Teriyaki Chicken-I don't get to have this anymore since there aren't any Teriyaki places in Utah like there are in Seattle.  BUt I still CRAVE spicy teriyaki chicken.  OHHH MAN.
9.  Cookies-I will seriously eat like any cookie.  Chocolate chip, peanut butter kiss, soft sugar cookies, no bake cookies, etc. etc. etc.  Not to mention...cookie dough.
8.  French Fries-You just keep eating them without even realizing that you do!  McDonalds french fries....mmm so salty.
7.  Tacos-Pretty much any mexican food.  Hard shell tacos, soft shell tacos, enchiladas, chimichangas, chile verde, chips and salsa, taquitos, burritos...shall I keep going?
6.  CHinese Food-Great Wall of Chocolate at PF Changs..  That's chinese right?  Just kididng.  But seriously...orange chicken, beef and broccoli...so good.  What about Panda?  Their Beijing Beef?  Delicious.
5.  Costco Chocolate Cake- have you seen them?  THey are ginormous. And totally worth $16 (I know...expensive.  But....sooooo good.)
4.  Pizza- I can eat pizza every day.
3.  Pasta-All you can eat pasta at Olive Garden?  Yes please.
2.  Burgers-Red Robin, you make my mouth water. or Smashburger.
1.  CHocolate-Almond and Toffee Symphony Bars especially (you know, the blue wrapper)  but I will eat ANYTHING chocolate.  Oh an Peanut m&m's...I can eat an entire Costco bag by myself ( but i won't tell you how I know that...)

Honorable mention-Salt and Pepper Kettle Chips, extra buttery popcorn, any sugared cereal, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, graham crackers with chocolate frosting, and the list goes on. Did I miss anything people?  I'm hungry now.  I think I need to go eat.

Next weeks top ten list:  Top 10 Songs that Get Stuck in my Head

1 comment:

The Evans said...

Yummy Teriyaki! It's so ture no one does it like they do in Seattle! Every time we go back we have to go at least a couple times to get our fill in.