Monday, February 21, 2011

Are you guys seriously ready for this weeks Top Ten list?  Ok.  I had so much fun getting this ready.  I had to do my homework...which may or may not have meant watching all 155 real men of genius commercials on youtube so that I could give you an informed list (it was a real time waster...but it was over a 7 day period.).  I won't make you wait anymore.  Here it is!

Top Ten Favorite Real Men Of Genius Commercials:

10.  Mr. In the Car Nose Picker


We've all seen these people...maybe some of you are even this person.  If so, we really can see you.

9.  Mr. Basketball Shoe Designer

Wait...so the quadruple pump air won't increase my 2 inch vertical?  Maybe they aren't worth the money...

8.  Mr. Ceremonial First Pitch Thrower Outer

I don't even understand the point of this.  

7.  Mr. Silent Gas Passer

I hate these people. 

6.  Mr. Pro Sports Heckler Guy

5.  Mr. Paranoid of the Ocean Guy

This is absolutely me.  100%. 

4.  Mr. Portable Toilet Cleaner Outer

OH man...there is no way I would EVER have this job.  I have a fear of port-o-potties. 

3.  Mr. Football First Down Marker Guy

2.  Mr. 80 SPF Sunblock Wearer

This is me with my kids.  They will fry.  

1.  Mr. Cellphone Holster Wearer

This #1 is dedicated to Bradley, who used to be a cellphone holster wearer.  And to Scott, who also is an ex user the the holster.

Now, I did have a couple of Honorable Mentions that didn't quite make the top ten list::

Mr. Bumper Sticker Writer


Mr. Over-Zealous Foulball Catcher 

Ok everyone, I hope you enjoyed this!  I sure did.  

Next Weeks Top Ten:  Top Ten Favorite Awkwardfamilyphotos.com Photos










No comments: