Monday, February 14, 2011

On Saturday, I spent a good part of the day in a warehouse full of 1000 screaming girls and 2 dozed whistles going off at the same time.  It was amazing.  We had so much fun at Courtneys volleyball tournament! She was put as the setter for the very first time.  She's only practiced with the team as the setter like twice. She did amazing! She has such natural talent. Here are some highlights:


 This would have been a cool action shot if the ball were in her hands...

 Always important to celebrate. 

 I love her face in this picture.  


 Mack and Caitlyn sure like to pose for pictures.


I have no idea what she is thinking about...but this wasnt a pose.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I cannot believe how old Courtney is getting! She is gonna be a superstar setter like you and Erica. I miss those volleyball days!