Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is the bedding that I bought for my guest bedroom.  I am in the process of getting it put together.  Well...ok...I bought a headboard that I am refinishing and the bedding.  That's all so far.  As soon as I get the mattress and box spring I will put the bed all together in there.  I can't wait.  I LOVE THIS BEDDING!  And I got a great deal on it from Macy's!  Regularly $200...I got it for $99 for all 8 pieces!  
So let me know your opinion...what color should I paint the headboard?  Originally I was just going to paint it black... BUT I'm thinking I want to paint it a color now, so it's not too much black.  What do you think?  The bedding set does come with the bright pillow, but not the matching sheet part.  So I could just leave the bright pillow off if it doesnt match the color I end up painting the headboard.  Give me feedback!

P.S.  Come back tomorrow for my Top Ten List which will be SO funny.  It's Top Ten Favorite REAL MEN OF GENIUS Commercials. 

3 comments:

scott & ashley said...

I've seen a ton of black & turquoise....if you're feeling brave! I think its super cute...good luck!

Kirat Singh said...

I liked this post very much..I m interior and ur site really helped me. A+ for this nice post. At college bedding we know collegiate bedding best! Whether its sheets, pillows, comforters, duvets, sports bedding, crib bedding sets, mattresses pads, down, or anything for a college bed.

jeannie said...

I think either white or I'm liking that accent color in the photo that limish-green color. That would POP!!