Monday, February 7, 2011

This week's top 10...My favorite CURRENT TV shows  (this does not include summer TV shows...just because I don't have enough room, and obviously Burn Notice would be my #1.)  So here we go!

Top 10 Favorite Current TV Shows:


10.  Law and Order SVU

I'm loyal...I will always stay current on my SVU.  I love Elliot Stabler.

9.  The Office
 Part of me feels like this show has run it's course...I'm not so sure how it is going to do after Michael Scott leaves the show.  But still, I'm loyal.

8.  Bones
 This one is a new favorite one.  I started watching them all on Netflix.  I love the romantic tension between Bones and Booth.  Definitely keeps me watching!

7.  Rules of Engagement
 Patrick Warburton makes this show.  He is hilarious.

6.  Chase
 There have definitely been some pretty tense episodes and it always keeps me guessing!

5.  The Community
 Senior Chang.  Abed.  And heart throb Jeff Winger.  All of the characters in this show are hilariously developed and you really need all of them to make the show work.

4.  Hawaii Five-0
 Wow...Steve McGarrett....HOT STUFF!  Not to mention there is some awesome action.  It is probably my favorite new show.

3.  How I Met Your Mother
 I can watch re runs of this all day long.  It still is hilarious to me. If you don't watch this show, don't worry.  You can start tonight and not be lost.  It's one of those shows. I like those shows.

2.  Big Bang Theory
 So many classic Sheldon moments.  I don't know that I have met anyone that doesnt think this show is funny.

1.  Modern Family
I seriously can't wait until this weeks episode...wow.  It is going to be hilarious.  My favorite character in this show is DEFINITELY Cam.  So funny.

What are your favorites?

Next weeks Top 10:  Top 10 Things I Should Be Doing Instead of Blogging/Facebook

3 comments:

Steven said...

I think that Luke is my favorite character on Modern Family.. But Cam does come in a close second, and phil follows right behind..

Johnny & Alli said...

Johnny's favorite is Cam too! Love that show.

Natalie and Shane said...

Always heard the modern family was good, but to be honest I have never watched a show. I agree with you on How I met your Mother, and Big Bang. Sheldon cracks me up, pretty much everyone on that show does. Even Raj!!!!!!