Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How was my Valentines day?  Here was my day. You decide how it was.


  • Woke up at 6AM to go to the gym.  I lifted my legs and then went to run on the treadmill.  5 minutes into my run, I got a charlie horse in my calf and almost fell on my face.  So i had to walk the last 25 minutes.
  • Spent and hour and a half with both kids at the doctors office for Macy's 6 month appointment.  She is in the 95th percentile for height.  She definitely doesn't get that from me.  But she did get her shots...so she was a little cranky.  
  • Went to take some stuff to Brad's store that he needed.
  • Filled out 15 valentines for Mack's preschool party
  • Dropped Mack off at preschool, went to Home Depot to buy paint for Brad's store.  Spent $130 on 3 gallons of black exterior paint.
  • Went back to brads store to drop it off then went to get my car washed.  Macy did NOT like the car wash.
  • Picked Mack up from preschool, went to WalMart to get formula and tylenol and both kids fell asleep on the 5 minute drive.  I didn't notice til we parked.  So we went home.  
  • Went back to brad's store after the kids woke up to take him some more stuff...ended up staying for 2 hours while I started to paint his dumpster area.  I ended up forgetting to give him the stuff I brought him.
  • Went to walmart for 2 things...WHICH I HATE!  but we buy walmart brand formula...so i had to.
It is NOW 9:00...and I didn't clean or get my laundry done like I was supposed to.  And Brad doesn't get home til 11:00 tonight.  Happy Valentine's Day to me!

No comments: