Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello All!  I should not have chosen my top 10 topic today...it was near impossible to decide.  If you have never been to Awkwardfamilyphotos.com then you REALLY should go. But beware...you may waste a few hours. Here are some that I have chosen:

(side note...there were some that I really wish I could have put on here...but due to the rated G nature of my blog, I couldn't put pg-13 stuff on here.  Sorry.)

Top 10 Favorite Awkwardfamilyphotos.com photos:

10.  Looks like a normal family picture right?  Look off to the right...

9.  Oh the wonderful joy that are feminine hygiene products.  I think the littlest boys face is priceless.

8.  Always a great idea to duct tape your infant to the window so that you have your hands free to take a picture.

 7.  I am LOVING the black tank top that is 3 sizes too small and made for the opposite gender...oh and those bright red shorts...amazing.

6.  Yes please.  I think the men are taking the term "side part" to an extreme.  But with those chaps...who cares about the hair.

5.  I laughed so hard at this one.  It was PERFECT timing. You couldn't have timed that any better.

4.  I wish I would have seen these studs at the bowling alley in Tooele on Saturday.  I would have hung out with them any day of the week.

3.  Great parenting skills.  "OH honey...look what our daughter is doing?  She is playing inside the toilet.  Let's get our camera out and take a picture before we get her out of that urine stained toilet bowl."  Either that or they were too lazy to run the bath water.

2.  Great parenting skills again.  It's always a great idea to breastfeed out in the snow while drinking a beer.

1.  Seriously...awkward. Too much affection between a father and a daughter.   Not to mention the mother is looking a little jealous.

Next weeks Top 10:  Top 10 Things I Wish I Had Money For Right Now

No comments: