Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here is a few things going on here at the Brown house...


  • Mack is doing great in preschool.  His teacher today told me that he is ahead of the curve for his age.  Although, she did send him home yesterday with some homework because he scribbled all over the worksheet they were doing and didn't follow directions.  
  • Mack is learning how to write.  He has conquered his name, but now he is learning to write his other letters now.  I'm amazed at how just a few months of preschool has sharpened his fine motor skills!
  • Macy is sitting up.  And scooting around.  She loves food.  She holds her own bottle.  She has a little temper.  She knows how to throw fits to get something she wants (most of the time that is attention.) She likes to talk and spit and drool.  I can't believe she will be six months old on monday.
  • Brad is building my entertainment center...hopefully it doesnt take 6 months. 
  • I can't wait until it gets warmer outside so Brad can put our yard in.
  • I bought two awesome end tables for my family room off of KSL.  I'm refinishing them now.  I should be done by the end of the week.
  • I bought some AMAZINGLY cute lamps at TJ Maxx using the gift card I got for christmas from brad's grandma.  I can't wait to put them on my "new to me" tables.
Here are some before shots:


The stuff on the ground behind them is the entertainment center brad is working on...see what I mean when I say, I hope it doens't take 6 months?  It is a slow process.

I will have some after shots by the end of the week.
  • I miss Lindsey and Tyson and the boys.  I want to go to Vegas where it is warm.  Please?  Oh, and I can't wait to see how freaking cute their baby girl is!  I wonder which one she will look like..Owen or Reggie?

No comments: