Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I made this bad boy last week.  Oreos 'n Cream Chocolate Cake.  I love Oreos.  I could eat Oreos every single day.  One might call me an Oreoholic.  I can't buy them or else I will eat the entire package in a day. By myself. I won't tell you how I know this to be true.  Anyway, I got this recipe over at My Tasty Treasures.  I suggest you try it.   She offers an awesome step by step tutorial along with the recipe.

But might I offer a few suggestions?  While the homemade cake batter is AMAZING, the cake itself was dry.  So I would suggest just using a box cake.  And also, make sure before you cut the 9 inch layers in half, the layers need to be pretty frozen.  This will make it MUCH easier and a heck of a lot less messy.  

That's all.

2 comments:

Neha said...

Kylee! I never knew this about you! I absolutely love Oreos. For my birthday my sister makes me Oreo cupcakes that are AMAZING. She twists the cookies and puts the sides with the cream on the bottom of the cupcake (cream-side up), so it's an extra treat when you're eating it. SO yum!

Johnny & Alli said...

Freaking Betty Crocker! Awesome Kylee! I love Picky Palate btw. She makes some great dinners...chicken upside down tostada, so good. Totally try it. Great mexican dish!